Feel free to be creative! Think about the scenery around you, colors, weather, anything that is important to you.
I'm so excited to hear this.
Favorite colors? Ideal vacation? He's a morning person but she sleeps in?
1. Limited Liability and Indemnity: Jennifer Alford takes the utmost care with respect to exposure, transportation, and processing the photographs. However, in the unlikely event that photographs have been lost, stolen, or destroyed for reasons within or beyond Jennifer Alford’s control, Jennifer Alford‘s liability is limited to the rescheduling of the Engagement Photography Session. Client(s) agrees to indemnify and defend Jennifer Alford against any and all third party claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of incidents or damages resulting from Client(s) actions or omission during Portrait Photography Sessions.
2. Images: Upon downloading images from their online gallery, Client(s) accepts all responsibility for archiving and protecting the photographs. Jennifer Alford is not responsible for the lifespan of any digital media provided or for any future changes in digital technology or media readers. Jennifer Alford insures the back-up of images through numerous means. However, Jennifer Alford cannot guarantee maintaining the perpetual life of all images. Therefore, it is advised that once Client has possession of the images they are stored in a safe place, and if applicable, back-ups made of the images.
3. Creative License: Images are edited at the Photographer’s discretion, and delivered prints may not include all images shot. Jennifer Alford reserves the creative right to edit and release only those photos deemed creditable as professional in quality and within the photographer’s artistic standards.
4. Permissions: It is the responsibility of the Client(s) to schedule and receive permission to use various locations for photography. If fees are required by a venue to reserve the location, it shall be Client(s) sole responsibility to pay for such fees and arrange for any necessary permits in advance.
5. Copyright: Jennifer Alford is the author of all images made hereunder and as provided for by United States Copyright Law. Jennifer Alford shall retain the copyrights in perpetuity, regardless of possession or ownership of photographs, digital files or any other format of reproduction. The Client is prohibited from altering the photographs in any way. This includes but is not limited to: cropping, converting color or any other means of changing the original artwork. Upon delivery of the photographs, limited copyright ownership of the resulting images will be transferred to the Client(s) under the following conditions: - The photographs are the property of Client(s) for personal use and for the purposes of the reproduction and giving of photographs to friends and relatives. - Any photographs uploaded online will be clearly and distinctly attribute credit to "Jenn.jpeg Photography". - The Client(s) must obtain written permission from and compensate Jennifer Alford prior to the Client(s) or its friends and relatives publishing or selling the photographs for profit.
6. Model Release: The Client(s) hereby grants to Jennifer Alford and her legal representatives and assigns, the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of the Client or in which the Client may be included, for editorial, trade, advertising and any other purpose and in any manner and medium; to alter the same without restriction; and to copyright the same. The Client hereby releases Jennifer Alford and her legal representatives and assigns from all claims and liability relating to said photographs.